We take a look at some of the more expensive car options found on cars, some of these options cost twice as much as a Ferrari or Lamborghini. But this is the game of options, where automakers make real money and the retail price is just a number to get you on a journey to properly spend your part.
It goes without saying that supercars and hypercars are the most expensive options in the auto industry. Here, carbon fiber is gold. While heated massage seats in a Maybach may seem pricey, a piece of carbon fiber on a hypercar takes prices to a whole new level.
These are some of the more expensive car options we could find, there could be some more expensive ones as the custom world has limitless options. Please feel free to send us more as we would like to expand this list even more!
1. McLaren Senna fully exposed carbon body in Medica Blue – $ 560,000
Full carbon bodies on hypercars are quite expensive, and McLaren offers one for $ 560,000 on the Speedtail when finished in Medica Blue.
2. Bugatti Divo carbon fiber exterior – $ 500,000
3. Koenigsegg Jesko Carbon Fiber Naked Body – $ 443,400
4. Pagani Zonda manual transmission conversion – $ 295,000
A hypercar with a manual V12 is as rare as it gets. And converting a Pagani Zonda from an automatic manual to a 6-speed manual is expensive.
5. Exterior color 2 tone Pagani Huayra Roadster BC – $ 220,000
6. McLaren Speedtail 1K Carbon Roof Shovel – $ 155,000
7. LaFerrari Additional Battery Charger – $ 150,000
8. Porsche PTS Phyton Green âChromaflairâ – $ 98,000
9. Pagani Huayra BC Roadster Hi-Fi – $ 93,000
10. Ferrari Assetto Fiorano Package (SF90) – $ 70,000
11. Porsche 918 Spyder Liquid Metal Silver paint – $ 64,000