1. Promotion Description. This Promotion is sponsored by WLOX, LLC, 208 DeBuys Road, Biloxi, MS 39531 l (“Sponsor(s)”). The promotion starts on Monday, December 12th at 8:00 am and ends on Sunday, December 18th at 11:59 pm. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Sunday, December 18. The promotion is void where prohibited. By participating, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Promotion Rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase required to enter or win. This promotion is only open to legal US citizens of the following counties in view of the broadcaster: Harrison, Hancock, Stone, George and Jackson Counties, who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Winner will be selected on Monday 19th December 2022. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Gray Television, WLOX, the other sponsor(s) and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. Only one entry per email address will be accepted and multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. How do I enter?. There is one way to participate in this promotion. Beginning at 8:00 am Monday 12th December, individuals can access the competition by filling out a form https://www.gulfcoastweekend.com/ Entries must be received by Sunday, December 18th to qualify. All entries become the property of the sponsor(s) and the sponsor(s) reserve the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be completed in full and legibly to qualify and will be void if in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, forged, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. Machine-reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are not permitted. Sponsor(s) shall not be responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected or garbled Entries, including due to transmission, technical and/or network errors of any kind, including but not limited to hardware or software malfunctions ( whether originating from the sender or sponsor(s), telephone drop-outs, human error or other errors or malfunctions. In the case of online participation, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided during registration is deemed to be the participant. An “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for those associated with that email account connected domain is responsible. A potential winner may be asked to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any material that contains any computer virus, Easter egg, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful component or programming routine designed to damage, adversely affect any system, data or data, secretly intercept or expropriate personal information. Any attempt to intentionally damage any website or undermine the operation of the Promotion is a criminal and civil violation, and the Sponsor(s) reserve the right to punish any person who makes such an attempt to claim damages. Tampered with or altered entry materials are void. Any questions regarding the number of Entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an email address will be determined by Sponsor(s) in their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve the right of disqualification Submissions from individuals found to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Promotion. By participating in this Promotion, Participant agrees that WLOX and the other sponsor(s) of this Promotion may provide promotional materials to Participant and that WLOX may transmit Participant’s personally identifiable registration information to the Participant(s) for this purpose. may pass on to the other sponsor(s). WLOX is not responsible for the use of the participant’s personal data by the other sponsor(s).
4. Prices: $75 The Scratch Kitchen Gift Certificate Prizes are not redeemable for cash, transferable, or assignable by winners. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute one prize for another, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
5. How the awards will be presented. The winner will be determined by random computer drawing from all eligible entries received. The winner will receive an email confirmation. The winner will be called to confirm receipt of the email.
6. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Conditions for Accepting the Prize. A driver’s license or other suitable photo identification is required to claim a prize. Winner(s) and travel companion(s), if any, must complete and return a release letter and an affidavit of eligibility within 30 days of notification of the winner or prize will be forfeited. Winner(s) are solely responsible for all local, state and federal taxes, license and registration fees, transportation, gratuities and other incidental expenses. WLOX reports all individual wins over $600 (in cash or the market value of goods or services) in any one-year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winners will receive a Form 1099 from WLOX-TV when WLOX-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Each winner consents to the use of their name and likeness in public without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, each winner acknowledges that WLOX-TV and all other sponsors and venues have the right to use each winner’s name, voice and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all related thereto publish and transmit matters.
8. Limitation of Liability. By participating in this Promotion, each entrant forever releases the Sponsor(s), its parent(s), subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liability, claims, causes of action and suit, and claims of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion, including but not limited to liability for property damage, loss of life or personal injury or death arising out of or in connection with participation in the Promotion or out of or in connection with any use or receipt of the prize(s), howsoever caused.
9. Sponsor’s Reservation of Rights. These Official Rules are subject to change WLOX-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WLOX-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor(s)’s website(s) or otherwise in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or amend this Promotion if for any reason the Promotion cannot be completed as planned (including, but not limited to, the following reasons: infection by computer viruses, technical corruption, acts of God or unauthorized human intervention affecting or impairing the administration, fairness, integrity, security or proper conduct of the promotion).
10. List of Winners. For a list of winners, mail a stamped addressed envelope to WLOX-TV, 208 Debuys Road, Biloxi, MS 39531.
Copyright 2022 WLOX. All rights reserved.