This tutorial covers How to install the ZOOM client on Debian 11 Bullseye Linux. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to install the ZOOM client on Debian 11 Bullseye Linux. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how you can install ZOOM client on Debian 11 Bullseye Linux
Zoom as a conference software can be used for conference calls and video conferences. Basic Zoom functions can be used free of charge and registration is not absolutely necessary. Zoom is available as a desktop program and an app for all Android and iOS devices.
Although using Zoom is basically free, not all of the program’s functions are available in the free basic version. Not only the number of participants in a conference is limited to 100 people, but also its duration. If there are more than two people, the maximum talk limit will be 40 minutes.
Steps to install Zoom Meeting on Debian 11 Bullseye Linux
- Open Terminal and run the system update On your Linux Debian 11 or 10, go to the application launcher and run the Terminal application. Once opened, run the system update command:
sudo apt update
- Download the Zoom Meeting Linux application The packages to install Zoon are not available in the base Debian 11 or 10 repository, so we have to download the .deb file for this program manually. Well, it’s not a hard task at all, just run the following command and you will have it.
- Command to install Zoom on Debian 11 or 10 We have the file now. Then use the APT Package Manager or the DPKG Tool to install Zoom Meeting Client using the terminal. Well, here we will be using the APT as it fixes and configures as well, in case the ZOOM needs additional packages to be installed.
sudo apt install ./zoom_amd64.deb When prompted to restart the services, select Yes and press the Enter key.
- Run the Zoom Linux client In your command terminal, type zoom & or go to the application launcher and search for this video conferencing application. And when its icon appears, click to perform the same.
- Uninstall Zoom from Debian
Well, you might not need this online meeting request after a few uses. In this case, there is also a single command that will completely remove this application from your Linux system.
sudo apt remove zoom
Final words: How to install the ZOOM client on Debian 11 Bullseye Linux
hope you will understand this item How to install the ZOOM client on Debian 11 Bullseye Linux, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.