Passwords, passwords everywhere! The pandemic has seen a rise in the number of apps or other services people have signed up to avoid the annoyance of lockdown, each requiring a password to access. This led to a recent study showing that the average person juggles at least 100 passwords at any given time.
Maybe you like to change your Gmail password on the registry, just to be safe? Or maybe you feel the need to stay one step ahead of hackers by having a multitude of different digital connections? Still, it leaves you wondering how you’re supposed to keep track of them all. This is exactly why using a password manager is important. Password security has never been more important than it is today, and pCloud Pass is now one of the best and most secure of its kind on the market.
With a slew of password managers vying for your trust and subscription, let’s take a look at what makes pCloud Pass what sets it apart from the rest.
Why pCloud Pass?
Pass is the newest service deployed by the impressive Swiss cloud solutions company, pCloud. With over 16 million users worldwide, pCloud is already the leading service for secure cloud storage in most of Europe, and growing rapidly. The new Pass feature is a password manager that emerges as a superior choice in its field.
Like all password management tools, pCloud uses digital technology to keep your passwords safe and accessible. This means it’s nice and easy to autofill your passwords when you log in to a website without having to remember each site’s password.
What sets pCloud apart from competing password managers like Dashlane or Lastpass are the extremely secure and extremely useful extra features it uses; the secure management of credit cards, biometric security and the fact that the tool is free to use if you only want it on one device. Let’s look at these features in more detail.
- Fully Encrypted Storage: Unlike traditional password managers that use plain text, pCloud uses a military-grade encryption algorithm to store your passwords in the most secure way known to mankind.
- Unlimited Password Storage: Unlike other password management tools, there’s no limit to the number of passwords, credit cards, or handy notes you want to store.
- Great Value: You can get pCloud Pass Premium with affordable annual or lifetime pricing plans. Plus, if you only want to use it for one device, it’s totally free! This free plan includes all the premium features of this device, which is pretty awesome.
- Unlimited Devices: If you want to use it for more than one device, that’s how you’ll get the most out of this great tool, there’s absolutely no limit on how many devices you can use it on. ‘utilize. Strengthen your security on your phone, laptop, desktop, tablet, and anywhere else you need to log in to anything that requires a password!
- Easy password migration/configuration: pCloud Pass is incredibly easy to use. Connect to web browsers and apps to import your insecure passwords automatically and in seconds. This saves a huge amount of time and brings all your valuable information together in one convenient place.
- Biometric Unlock: Step up your security game with fingerprint scanner and facial recognition. pCloud Pass gives you the ability to use this high-tech feature to completely replace your passwords without compromising security.
- Password Generator: Create incredibly long and complex passwords for each of your accounts without ever having to worry about forgetting them with just one click with the easy-to-use password generator.
Get secure and easy-to-use password management with pCloud Pass
pCloud Pass has taken off since its launch in October 2022, reaching over 15,000 users in the first two weeks of release. To get an account and start strengthening your password security now, follow these simple steps.
Step 1: Register with pCloud
Signing up couldn’t be easier. Choose a free trial of pCloud Pass Premium, pay for a Pass subscription, or go for the free version.
Head over to the pCloud Pass website and get started.
Step 2: Download and install the pCloud Pass browser extension
Once logged in, you will be prompted to select the correct pCloud Pass extension for your browser. Click on your browser (we went with Google Chrome) and follow the prompts to install the extension.
Step 3: Log in to the browser extension for pCloud Pass
You should now see the pCloud Pass extension at the top of your screen. Click on it and log in.
Step 4: Create or import secure passwords
You are ready to import and create passwords with pCloud Pass! It’s as easy as uploading a CSV file or logging into another password manager. You don’t need to do this immediately, so maybe start by creating new passwords, payment cards, and notes.
pCloud Pass means it’s never been easier and safer to manage your passwords, and with military-grade encryption security, you can rest easy at night knowing that all your information is safe.
View on pCloud
This is a sponsored post. Product choices and opinions expressed in this article are by the sponsor and do not reflect the editorial direction of Android Police or its staff.